At Plym Physio we take our client’s and staff’s well-being, health and safety with the upmost of importance.
Although most formal covid restrictions have been removed for the public, health care settings are still having to implement certain measures. As such we have kept in place a range of measures to comply with Public Health England guidelines and client and staff safety.
- You will have been sent or asked to sign a consent for face to face treatment which includes a brief health screening questionnaire.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment is due and your therapist or receptionist will let you in. Please do knock if the weather is inclement and we may be able to let you in to wait inside.
- If your Physio doesn’t come out to collect you at your allotted time please call the clinic on 656340
- The clinic door will be closed to allow social distancing where able.
- Please come alone where able
- Please wash your hands in the treatment room as you are brought into the treatment room. Hand sanitiser is also available
- We have kept the toilet area closed off to reduce the risk of infection transmission so please consider this before you leave the house!
- Please bring a face mask to wear as you may be within 2m of your Physio (a limited number of disposable masks are available but there is a charge of £1 for these)
- Your Physio will continue to wear PPE (apron, gloves, face mask/visor)
- We have limited reception cover so your Physiotherapist may make any rebooking with you at the end of your session
- Sessions can continue to be paid in advance via BACS (£39 for follow up sessions and £63 for assessments) or via card or cash
- Classes are taking place but with reduced numbers and clients are asked to bring their own mats and equipment where possible.
- Certain services and classes were removed during the pandemic and due to the ongoing pressures of the pandemic we have not been able to reinstate them all yet so please bear with us as we rebuild.
- We will not be accepting cancellations within 24 hours of appointments during this time as there is no reception cover and increased time demands on therapists and the full cost of the session will be due for non-attendances and cancellations within 24 hours