At Plym Physio we take our client’s and staff’s well-being, health and safety with the upmost of importance.
We have put in place a range of protocol to maintain social distancing, hygiene and sanitisation for everyone’s safety and benefit.
- You will have been sent or asked to sign a consent for face to face treatment which includes a brief health screening questionnaire and that face to face treatment is deemed appropriate.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment is due and wait outside until you are collected
- If your Physio doesn’t come out to collect you at your allotted time please call the clinic on 656340
- The clinic door will be closed to prevent unnecessary patient overlap and therefore difficulty in maintaining social distancing guidelines
- Please come alone where able
- We will take your temperature upon entry to help with health screening
- Please wash your hands in the treatment room as you are brought into the treatment room
- We have removed reception furniture to reduce risk of infection transmission
- We have closed off the toilet area to reduce the risk of infection transmission so please consider this before you leave the house!
- Please bring a face mask to wear as you may be within 2m of your Physio (a limited number of disposable masks are available but there is a charge of £1 for these)
- We have arranged the treatment room to maintain social distance wherever possible so that contact time is reduced
- Your Physio will wear PPE (apron, gloves, face mask/visor) once we come with 2m of you
- We will have no receptionist at this point in time so your Physiotherapist will make any rebooking with you at the end of your session
- We would kindly request that payment for sessions ( £37 for follow up sessions and £59 for assessments) is made by BACS in advance to reduce the need and therefore contact handling of the card machine although it will be available and the contactless amount is now higher and covers a follow up session fee
- There will be 10-15 minute intervals in between patients to allow the Physiotherapist to clean the treatment room for the next patient
- We will not be accepting cancellations within 24 hours of appointments during this time as there is no reception cover and increased time demands on therapists and the full cost of the session will be due for non-attendances and cancellations within 24 hours